Happy New Month! Welcome to the month of September! Forgive me for being so late! As you may know, I celebrated my 35th birthday earlier this month, so I am sharing with you 35 lessons I learned in life.
- Surrender your life to God. Love and Trust God.
- Bloom where you are planted.
- Never give up.
- Do not live in regret.
- There is a blessing in obedience.
- Listen to your heart, follow your passion and gut feeling.
- Spend quality time with loved ones and build lasting relationships.
- Stop worrying and stop stressing, it is not worth it.
- Do not care too much about what others think.
- Live in the moment.
- Remain faithful, be a true friend and be authentically you.
- Have self-control.
- Serve well. Lead exceptionally.
- Get in the right position.
- Write the vision down.
- Reach for the stars for the possibilities are endless.
- Know yourself, accept yourself and develop yourself.
- It matters how you treat people.
- You do not need to be a genius or use fancy words.
- Forgive and Forget.
- Wait on the Lord.
- Do not make decisions in the heat of the moment.
- Eat right, exercise and do regular health checks.
- Utilize technology to enhance the experience.
- Be creative. Think outside the box.
- Go through the process.
- Kind words are always the right kind.
- Some things you cannot learn from a book.
- Being productive for laziness is wickedness.
- As the tree is, such is the fruit.
- When you say you can’t, God says you can.
- Iron sharpens iron.
- You never stop learning.
- Things can get real dark in this world but let your light shine.
- Enjoy your life! Live, laugh and love.
VIDEO: “35TH BIRTHDAY THANKSGIVING SERVICE”
This month, I would like to share with you the video from my 35th Birthday Thanksgiving Service. Watch/Listen and be blessed. Remember to share and subscribe.
HOLDING ON TO HOPE
My Holding on to Hope Weekly Devotion has been an inspiration to many. Normally, a new video clip or a post is published on Monday mornings on my YouTube channel and Facebook page. I will start to post new video clips soon but in the meantime, here is one of the previous video devotions encouraging you on who you are not.
If you have not watched any of the videos from my Online Bible Study (OBS) called Bible Gleaners then you are missing out! What are you waiting for? In case you missed any of the sessions, you can watch the replays on my YouTube channel or on my Facebook page. Here is one of the videos from a study I did on sharing your faith.
As usual, all the FREE PDF handout with notes from the study is available to download on my website. Also, please mark your calendars! Bible Gleaners will resume in 2023.
I do a LIVE 1-hour teaching via Zoom every quarter. My goal is to train, equip, develop and to sharpen the skills of Pastors, Ministers, Leaders, Church Workers/Volunteers, Community Leaders, Entrepreneurs, Managers, Supervisors and other interested persons.
The next workshop is scheduled for Tuesday 22nd November 2022 at 8:00 p.m. EST Caribbean Time. The topic is “Strategic Leadership” and you can register by clicking the link below. You must register to get the Zoom link, as the training will not be live on social media. Registration is quick and simple! Just fill in your name, email address, submit and you are good to go!
In addition, I created a program for persons who might have missed workshops that I did in the past. I am now offering those workshops on a one-on-one basis or to teams. More information is on the flyer below.
CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE!
For more information about me, visit my website at VE-ANNATHOMAS.COM where you will find inspirational resources, Videos, Sermon Notes, Bible Study, Photos etc. While you are there, subscribe to receive new posts directly in your inbox.
REBOOTING YOUR YEAR BOOK
I have a few ministry engagements this month. Please keep following my Facebook page and this website for additional information.
Great news Family! I have opened my calendar to receive bookings for 2022. As you may know, I am a “Jack of All Trades” so I am available for a LOT of different types of events, in-person or virtually. Please send all booking inquiries to BookingPastorVe@gmail.com. Thanks and God Bless.
Download this month’s FREE printable by clicking HERE. It is a curated Vision Board Template, to assist you in creating and developing your vision.
LIKE, FOLLOW, SUBSCRIBE
I am posting encouragement content on my social media pages regularly. LIKE/FOLLOW me for the latest updates and inspiration:
Instagram: @Pastor.Ve | Facebook: @Pastor.Ve | Twitter: @Pastor.VeVe | Pinterest: @pastorveannathomasYouTube Channel: Pastor Ve-Anna Thomas
Finally, if there is any topic that you would like me to speak, teach or write about, or if you have a prayer request or a testimony please email VeannaThomasMinistries@gmail.com. Remember to Bloom Where You Are Planted.
Your Kingdom Sister,