The FREE sermon notes are available from the sermon “I came on business for the King. Click HERE to view, save or print the PDF version, or you can view it below:
TOPIC: I came on Business for the King
SCRIPTURE: During the sermon, I referred to several scriptures; because in business you cannot focus too much on one area.
- Psalm 40:6-8, 116:12, 119:105
- Matthew 6:33, 25:1-13, 2:1-28, 28:16-20
- Luke 2:41-51, 9:57-62, 10:38-42, 19:10
- John 9:4, 12:47
- Romans 12:1-15
- Galatians 6:9
- Ephesians 4:11-12, 6:10-18
- Philippians 3:10
- Colossians 3:23
- 2 Timothy 2:3-5, 2:15
- Hebrews 10:5-7
- 2 Peter 3:9
MESSAGE GOAL: To encourage listeners, especially women, to become serious and effective when doing the King’s business. At the end of the day, we would all like to hear the words “well done, thou good and faithful servant.”
- We are serving the one who saved us, redeemed us, set us free – the King of all kings.
- Here are 10 business points to guide you to become an effective servant in KB (King’s Business):
- Know the King
- No fancy titles needed
- Have a business plan
- Training and preparation is important
- There will be obstacles
- Have a business mindset
- It is work, not a favor
- Stay focused on the King’s business
- Don’t get too busy
- KB is not about money or riches; or even making a profit. It is serious and important business.
- After listening to this message, ask yourself “what can I do better?” or “how can I improve?”
- If you are a leader, be a better leader; or if you are just a member/following, be a better one.
- The King’s business is a very difficult task. That is why you need to clothe yourself with the whole armor of God.
Presented at 2nd Chance Ministries BVI | Women of Grace Ministries – Special Service on Sunday 30th April, 2017.
Click HERE to view, save or print the PDF version of this Sermon Notes. Were you blessed or challenged? Share your comments below or share with a friend!
Pastor Ve-Anna Thomas
I came on business for the King
Additionally, please find 5 photo images below, from some of the key points from the sermon.